Thursday, February 21, 2008

blah, blahg, blog

i know all i do is whine about my self in this blog. sorry everyone. but basically, this is my blog, and no one's making you read it. woot.

ever have a dream where you kiss someone you know or fall in love with a stranger? and then you wake up and you're slightly cranky because it didn't really happen? last night i had the former, and was kissing someone i used to kiss quite a bit. anyway, for some reason, this has made me feel like everyone is falling in love and maybe it's not in my cards. which brings on the being bummed out. i guess i think i will fall in love someday, but i still have trouble imagining someone falling in love with me. does that make sense? i'm sure i've written about this before, but i mean, if i think about all the times i've really liked someone...i guess i just have a hard time imagining someone liking as many things about me. i don't know. blah blah blah. i'm whiny tonight.

i miss being at school. well, not so much the stress levels, but the friends.

dear my heart,
please turn off until it's time to really fall in love. PLEASE. it's really no use for you to be pining away over some imaginary man in the meantime. so knock it off!
love,
me

No comments: