Monday, April 28, 2008

i'm doing it!!

i am taking the year off. i feel...relieved. and only a little like a slacker. but mostly peaceful and less worried that life is going to be crazier than it needs to be. i feel like this is what i need to be doing, and here is where i need to be, so i am trusting that the Lord will provide a way for me to stay. the job-scene is a little scary, to be honest, but i'm sure i'll be fine. i think i should be more worried.

i'm sorry that my blog is "here's what's going on in my life" time. this seems to be the way i keep up with some people, so i guess that's why it's mostly updates. perhaps sometime i will post my ridiculous opinions about some issue or other, but for now i think it's going to stay this way. i don't have extra brain-power for opinions.

which [so clearly and logically] brings me to my next thought: free time. WHOA. crazy concept. i seem to have some of this now? today....i took a nap. yes, you read that right. i slept for two whole hours. during the day. and i had a crazy dream where i took my station wagon over jumps and turned into judy garland.

closing thought: i hate post-break-up awkwardness. it is completely unnecessary, and it makes me sad. i guess that's what i get.

No comments: